THIS SHIT AINT DEDICATED TO NO ONE.

BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY JUICY JUICY AND HEROIN

11.11.2011

November 11, 2011

This numerical date propped as if lucky, is an outrage. Digits coinciding have relatively no apparent significance and the day within itself is an utter bore. The efforts put forth in hopes of a revolutionary break in time muster up the acidics lining my stomach tissue. With that being said the white washed black woman in which titles the desk next to mine is listening to Katy Perry in a perfectly matching work out attire and has just admitted to not working out. I think I've taken too much of something and at this point should be making my way home seeing as the work I think I have done seems to be only a figment of my imagination due to the fact that this here is among my "works." See you on November 12, 2012 where the numbers 11.12.11 must have some new profound numerical value to the never ending idiocracy we call the human race. Cheers.

3 comments: